Mercury 300 HP Pro Verado – The 250 and 300 Pro FourStroke engines are engineered to deliver the enhanced performance (acceleration and top speed) of other Mercury Pro Series engines – including the 250hp OptiMax Pro XS, the most successful and most popular engine on the professional bass circuit. With Verado’s supercharged technology delivering unbelievable torque, these FourStrokes provide astounding holeshots and punchy mid-range acceleration, all with outstanding fuel economy.
Every Verado in the range is built on one solid principle. To create a motor that is tough from top to bottom. With supercharged power in every Verado, the torque produced by the engine is nothing short of incredible. With greater torque through the entire rev range you receive awesome acceleration as well as being able to keep a heavily loaded boat on plane at slower speeds, and climb larger waves.
SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)
- The SmartCraft® Digital Throttle & Shift System delivers precise, instantaneous throttle response, and smooth shifting by eliminating the hesitation of traditional mechanical cable systems.
Advanced MidSection (AMS)
- Specially designed cradle mounting system surrounds the powerhead to virtually eliminate vibration while in motion.
- As thrust load increases the AMS mounting system stiffens to improve handling.
- Get more lift and better top speed performance.
- Eliminate the “crabbing effect” felt in large displacement fourstroke outboards.
Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering
- Smooth effortless automotive like power steering.
- Standard on all 6 cylinder Verado models.
Superior Corrosion Protection
- Mercury’s exclusive low-copper content XK360 aluminium alloy provides industry leading protection against saltwater corrosion.
- More Stainless Steel parts Marine grade anodized aluminium supercharger housing with Teflon® coated rotors.
- Protective sacrificial anodes for superior protection at every level.